Friday, March 11, 2016

Cross-Examining Psych Doctors - Tip #13-Deciding Which Questions to Use in Cx


What kinds of Cx questions do I provide in an Apricot™?  They are questions I would not want asked of me if I were the doctor being deposed.  No telling what effect they will have on the doctor being deposed but they are questions that would make me feel embarrassed and humiliated if I wrote their report.  Most importantly, an ApricotTM provides the attorney with all of the information that they need to back up their questions and get to a point where it is obvious that the conclusions in the doctor’s report are flawed.
More help for cross-examining psych doctors can be found at Dr. Leckart’s website  and in his book Psychological Evaluations in Litigation: A Practical Guide for Attorneys and Insurance Adjusters.

No comments:

Post a Comment