Thursday, February 18, 2016

California Exclusive


   For some seven years I have been writing a newsletter that for the most part was dedicated to discussing psychological issues in the medical-legal area involving worker's compensation and personal injury litigation. Initially, the distribution of the newsletter was to attorneys and insurance adjusters with whom I had some professional connections with in California.

   As time has progressed, I am happy to say that my newsletter has been picked up by a variety of people in many different areas throughout the United States and in many foreign countries. Many of these readers were initially sent the newsletter by people in California and some connected through my website, where all of the previous newsletters are available. (www.drleckartwetc.com)

[To read more click here or to read all previous newsletters visit the website at www.drleckartwetc.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment